Symptoms of adult diabetes – Information You Should Know
New information about “Symptoms of adult diabetes – Information You Should Know”, hope this article will useful for you all. For me, article about Symptoms of adult diabetes – Information You Should Know is really great.
Diabetes is a disease associated with the body’s inability to produce the required amount of insulin or the inability of the body’s cells use the insulin produced. In both cases, glucose accumulates in the blood leads to diabetes. Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas is actually a regulator of glucose. It allows the cells to burn glucose, absorb and convert into energy needed by the body for the day to day operations. If the insulin produced below the amount necessary, as in the case of type 1 diabetes must inject insulin to control the disease. Type 1 diabetes is also known as juvenile diabetes. Type 2 diabetes occurs when cells do not respond to insulin growth. This is the most common type of adult diabetes attack. poor eating habits, physical inactivity, obesity are factors of type 2 diabetes. Gestational diabetes is another type that affect women during pregnancy.
The main symptoms of diabetes in adults
1. Frequent urination is a symptom of adult onset diabetes. We feel a full bladder, even after the excretion of urine. This occurs because the body of the patient’s diabetes is trying to flush out the balance of fluids through the kidneys and dilute the high levels of glucose in the urine of the patient.
2. constant thirst is usually felt by a person with diabetes. Because of increased urination, the body needs to replace fluids lost and the result is often a feeling of thirst. Do not take the water can lead to complications of dehydration and others.
3. Feeling hungry more often is another important symptom. the body’s cells become inert insulin, and cells do not get to convert glucose into cells. The cells without hearing a persistent hunger.
4. The excessive fluid loss, reversed the metabolism of fats and proteins in the lead body for the drastic weight loss. Thus, the weight loss is another symptom.
5. muscle cells are deprived of enough fuel to convert it into energy for a diabetic. Often, the body fat is consumed due to an inverse effect of calories, which leads to very hard. Fatigue is a common symptom of diabetes.
6. Nausea and vomiting is a symptom that occurs when acid builds up in blood ketone due to an opposite effect in calories.
7. Irritability is common in a diabetic. insufficient supply of glucose to the brain can make the patient suffers from excessive mood swings or feeling irritable.
8. A diabetic is also suffering from blurred vision. excess glucose can enter the eyes change shape and create problems with concentration.
9. Poor wound healing is also a symptom. excess glucose in the blood decreases the production of white blood cells and thus weakens the immune system. This leads to very slow healing of wounds.
10. A diabetic is more prone to infection because of immune suppression.
11. A diabetic can feel a tingling sensation on the skin around the genitals.
12. Numbness or tingling in the feet of the legs and fingers is another symptom of diabetes may suffer.
To control diabetes, take regular supplements such as capsules herbal Diabkil. Herbal supplements are useful for controlling diabetes without side effects.
- Symptoms of adult diabetes – Information You Should Know New information about “Symptoms of adult diabetes – Information You...
- Strike the balance Maintenance of acid-base homeostasis (the body’s ability to regulate its...
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 15th, 2011 at 8:34 am and is filed under Health. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.